Tremerz Tremerz

Hilarious

This is a very funny game. Not much else to say but that.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Unleash the beast.

Well, that was a change of pace. Getting to pick on the weak was fun, but when they started fighting back, it sure got brutal. The rage thing was fun to build up, especially when it meant anything caught in your combo wasn't going to last. A good game to play when you're angry.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Perfection just got better.

Your first game was practically perfection. This game IS perfection. If there's another epic battle fantasy on the way, I can't wait to see how it exceeds this one.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Epic doesn't even begin to describe it.

It's very hard to think of what I want to say, something along the lines of "This is awesome" , but with far more words and many exclamation points. Seeing as how I can't do that normally, I'll have to settle for saying that this game was worth the time I spent playing it. It was enjoyable, well animated, and I'd recommend this to anybody who was looking for a great flash game to play. This is nothing short of near perfection. I commend you on a job well done.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Mind Fcuk, more like it.

Wow. Not only is it challenging, but I feel like my brain melted. Bravo.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Wow.

Despite not being truly scary, it had a creepy aura, and a masterful plot twist. This was well designed, and well executed. Bonus points for the walkthrough link, as games like this can sometimes be frustrating. In short, great game.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

An enjoyable experience

Considering how much I liked "Castle Crashing The Beard" and how similar this is to it, I've got to say that this is a great gaming experience. Also, great Contra reference.

Linear Assault Linear Assault

Certainly a classic style shooter.

This game is good, but it could use a few things. For one, having a score for how many units you down would be great. The addition of a few power ups here and there would fit well, and a health meter for bosses would certainly help.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

The most epic tale of shaving ever written...

Sheesh, if shaving were like this, I'd shave more often.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Hilarity ensues

For a game where max distance is the name of the game, this one takes the cake. Goombas, bob-ombs, bananas that uppercut you with the famous "Shoryuken!", I could sit for hours laughing at the perils of this tiny turtle.