Contra 3 - Level 1 Contra 3 - Level 1

In truth, I felt the first 30 seconds seemed a bit dry, and it wasn't until 0:32 that I actually felt like it was a good rendition of the song. I could honestly see this being used in a flash game to convey a moment of panic.

KennethBoxall responds:

I'm glad it lived up good to what you liked by the time it progressed ^_^ I'd love for someone to use this!

SoR 2 : Go Straight [FT] SoR 2 : Go Straight [FT]

I must admit, it sounds close to the original, but still sounds unique enough not to be a rip-off. It also sounds like what SoR2 would have been like on the NES.

MegaDrive Love MegaDrive Love

Gotta admit, I didn't think a vg version of an actual song I don't listen to would get my attention like this.

The Legendary Fallen Hero The Legendary Fallen Hero

This is a very commanding piece of work. It has an aura similar to a gothic cathedral, if that makes any sense. This song just sounds too big for the ears to take in all at once, and almost commands a level of respect.

The War Within The War Within

2D games really need to make a return with music like this backing them.

Kirby's Adventure Remix Kirby's Adventure Remix

This sounds really great. Lots of respect for such a good remix.

Contra-Level8-AlienLair-Remix Contra-Level8-AlienLair-Remix

This feels too rushed. Perhaps you should slow it down a bit? Also, I agree that it's too short.

Contra 2011 Remix (Snowfield) Contra 2011 Remix (Snowfield)

It's a pleasant song to listen to, but it doesn't evoke a feeling of frantic action. This would be perfect if Contra ever went into a strategy game, or if the level were one of slow progression. Unfortunately, the song is just too mellow to catch the feeling of the game. Perhaps working on a faster-paced remix is in order?

The Bastard Samurai The Bastard Samurai

This song is fun to listen to, I just wish it were longer. Also, maybe a bit more bass? Not sure, so more a question than a suggestion.

VaeVIKTUZ responds:

Well i found the sample tank i made 80 % of the original track from online, but the glitches and chops will be hard to do over.. I got a new guitar tho and may be willing to give a heavy metal answer to that question if i can put it all back together right, but the remake is usually never as good as the original, ill message you if i go through with it :)

Dancing Mad: Esperoid - P Dancing Mad: Esperoid - P

What a masterpiece.

This song, or rather, both halves of the song are well done, and could easily be listened to as separate pieces. Also, I do like the original "Dancing Mad" portion that was redone in the 2nd half, so much so that I wish there were a stand-alone loop for it. This is a great piece, and I'm glad I spent time listening to it.

bitium-ribbon responds:

Wow.. thank you. I'm very flattered.

- Bitium