Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Oh Snap...

Why do I get the distinct feeling that Tricky will be back for one final dance with Hank?

FYAT FYAT

Great laughs

Every time I decide to watch this, I have to watch it at least 4 times. And the joke never gets old. Good stuff.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Thrilling

Quite enjoyable. I didn't expect Hank to wind up with a stinger for an arm though. Seems a bit strange. Anyway, it was still a great experience. Keep it up.

The Truth Is The Truth Is

The truth is... this is damn funny.

Never knowing what was to be expected was enjoyable, and a lot of them broke up the monotony of hearing them say their lines over and over again. Some of them she was right in calling him a liar, some he was right, but overall the hilarity makes those points moot. This is worth watching time and again, simply because of the random humor it holds.

: Game Trade-Ins : : Game Trade-Ins :

Pointless trade-ins.

I agree completely, simply because game stores do this all the time, or even worse, they trade it for "store credit". Well, if somebody is trading all of their games in to use the money for something else, then they've not only been ripped off, they've just been boned because all that cash is "store credit only".
I've never had an urge to trade in my games, and the only time I did it was because I got faulty merchandise. Game trade-ins are worthless.

Revival & Revenge Revival & Revenge

A madness with a bit of humor.

A rather well done flash with bits of humor thrown in with the usual revenge specs makes for a unique feel. The one thing that really made me laugh though was the chainsaw sound effect for the motorbike. Well done, and keep up the good work.

RazorShader responds:

Haha yeah the chainsaw was maybe a bit too much but otherwise it would have too much silent shots :P
Anyway thanks :D

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

Quite entertaining.

I have to say, other than the quality of the sound effects (which could do with a bit of a tweak in quality), I found this enjoyable to watch. Those were very interesting takes on Dr. Octopus (who I guess would be Octo-Shogun in this), Venom, and Green Goblin (who would probably be Green Oni here). I'd love to see a continuation of this.

MK Mishaps Gold MK Mishaps Gold

Comic gold.

Jokes like that are what make me keep coming back to flash movies. This wins big time.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

Quite Catchy

Not only is it a very well animated flash, but the song was great. Off the record, I pay attention to Luigi, since I'm the little brother in my family, much like him.

Metal Gear: Codec moments Metal Gear: Codec moments

Great humor

First, I could care less about the voices.
With that said, this was absolutely hilarious!