Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Oh Snap...

Why do I get the distinct feeling that Tricky will be back for one final dance with Hank?

FYAT FYAT

Great laughs

Every time I decide to watch this, I have to watch it at least 4 times. And the joke never gets old. Good stuff.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Thrilling

Quite enjoyable. I didn't expect Hank to wind up with a stinger for an arm though. Seems a bit strange. Anyway, it was still a great experience. Keep it up.

Tremerz Tremerz

Hilarious

This is a very funny game. Not much else to say but that.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Unleash the beast.

Well, that was a change of pace. Getting to pick on the weak was fun, but when they started fighting back, it sure got brutal. The rage thing was fun to build up, especially when it meant anything caught in your combo wasn't going to last. A good game to play when you're angry.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Perfection just got better.

Your first game was practically perfection. This game IS perfection. If there's another epic battle fantasy on the way, I can't wait to see how it exceeds this one.

Contra 3 - Level 1 Contra 3 - Level 1

In truth, I felt the first 30 seconds seemed a bit dry, and it wasn't until 0:32 that I actually felt like it was a good rendition of the song. I could honestly see this being used in a flash game to convey a moment of panic.

KennethBoxall responds:

I'm glad it lived up good to what you liked by the time it progressed ^_^ I'd love for someone to use this!

SoR 2 : Go Straight [FT] SoR 2 : Go Straight [FT]

I must admit, it sounds close to the original, but still sounds unique enough not to be a rip-off. It also sounds like what SoR2 would have been like on the NES.

MegaDrive Love MegaDrive Love

Gotta admit, I didn't think a vg version of an actual song I don't listen to would get my attention like this.